The RI7100A, RI7100C, and all "CASSINI" ATE systems can operate in a wide range of environmental conditions. Depending on the system configuration, some specifications may not apply or have individual requirements. No special plumbing or ventilation is required. Customer must provide items designated with "NOT PROVIDED" label. All values are subject to change without notice.
Size of RI7100A, RI7100C and RI8557A "Large" Cassini Infrastructure:
- Height: 1,700 mm (66.9 in.)
- Depth: 900 mm (35.4 in.)
- Width: 600 mm (23.6 in.)
- Maximum Shipping Weight: 300 Kg (660 lbs.)
- Height: 1,590 mm (62.6 in.)
- Depth: 733 mm (28.9 in.)
- Width: 853 mm (33.6 in.)
- Maximum Shipping Weight: 250 Kg (550 lbs.)
- Always consider the Fixture height when determining minimum clearance of the Test Head.
- Height: 195.6 mm (7.7 in.) - includes clearance for alignment pins
- Depth: 266.7 mm (10.5 in.)
- Width - 8 slot test head: 266.7 mm (10.5 in.)
Width - 16 slot test head: 558.8 mm (22 in.)
- Docking options based on Handler/Prober Type.
- 1 "Handler Pod" per handler/prober per system. Requires factory RI configuration and programming.
Provide detailed handler control logic documentation to "[email protected]" prior to ship date.
- Handler Pod Interface: Parallel "25 Pin Female D-Sub", Serial "Femal RS232", or GBIP cable. NOT PROVIDED
- Not needed for Small Cassini (...56)
- Workspace (cart) is needed to hold monitor, keyboard and mouse. NOT PROVIDED
- Workspace must be located within network cable reach of the System Controller (adjacent to system)
- System Controller requires standard CAT-5 RJ45 ethernet network cable to integrate with network and access Guru Server.
- Operating Air Temperature: 10° to 35°C (50° to 95°F)
For best calibration performance, a consistent ambient room temperature of ± 5°C is recommended.
- Humidity: 8% to 80%
- Sine-wave input (50 or 60 Hz) required - AC, Single Phase
- Plug type varies depending on country standards. (example: NEMA 20 in the US)
- Input voltage and frequency ranges built for 115V ±10% (or 230V ±10% with option 30A)
- System controller and monitor each require a separate 120V power supply outlets.
- RI7100A Input kilovolt-amperes (kVA) approximately
- Minimum: 0.15 kVA
- Maximum: 1.5 kVA
- Input voltage and frequency ranges automatically selected (220 V or 110 V)
- Cassini & RI7100C Input voltage range:
- Minimum: 90 V AC
- Maximum: 250 V AC
- The System Controller uses the power supply from the tester. If required, the LCD Display may need an additional outlet.
- The green ground wire in the back of the Roos rack should be connected directly to the handler ground. This should be inspected each time a handler is connected to the test system by the operator.
- The ground should be checked each time a handler is connected. Measure both AC voltage (must be less than 50 millivolts) and ground resistance (which should be less than 5 ohms) between the tester ground and the handler ground.
Note: Measuring negative resistance is a sign that DC or AC voltage is present. Any of these conditions would indicate failure to ground and should be corrected prior to testing parts.
It is essential to maintain solid ground between the handler and the Roos system rack. This helps to prevent Device Under Test (DUT) damage and damage to the Roos handler interface.
|Cassini Footprint - 56 Small Infrastructure|
|Cassini Footprint - 57 Large Infrastructure & RI7100C|