Icon used in documentation
Newsletter delivered week before scheduled class:
Subscribe for RIC-0091 list (week of March 1st)
Cassini Basic Training Preparation Newsletter
Congratulations! You are about to attend a short one week intensive training session at Roos Instruments. The course will prepare you for developing functional Device Test Plans using the CASSINI ATE System. This is the first of five part series introducing the novel architecture of the RI ATE platform, present topics and terms used, and inspire questions that you would like to be answered while attending the course.
The 1st installment introduces RI's design philosophy. Please review the PDF linked below to prepare questions and get the most out of the training.
Philosophy | Graphical Programming | Optimization | Test Management | Workflow Structure
Cassini: The Evolution of a New Breed of ATE
- RI ATE is different from anything you have used before (state based approach)
- Cassini is an evolution: Better, Faster, More Flexible, More Affordable
- Measurement Expertise build in, Optimization (Synapse) improves quality
- Test Management (Guru) not found anywhere else, Workflow improves productivity
Looking For More information related to RI's Philosophy?
Access our online Documentation library at "roos.com".
- Cassini Basic Training - Chapter 3: Test Plan Concepts*
- Cassini Basic Training - Chapter 4: Science of S-Parameters*
- Cassini Basic Training - Chapter 4: Digitally Modulated RF Signal Measurements*
- Advanced: ACPR on Cassini (using WCDMA, Edge, WiMax examples)*
We look forward to seeing you next week!