FireFTP is an excellent ftp client as extension for Firefox browser that can be installed onto the Cassini System Controller or a Virtual Workstation.
Related: Enabling FTP Server on System Controllers
1. Start Firefox, from the Desktop click on the Internet icon then click on the Firefox .
2. Search for FireFTP add-on by typing "fireftp addon" into the search bar.
3. Select FireFTP from the mozilla.org site
4. Click on the + Add to Firefox
5. Then click on the View other version
5. Look for "Version 2.0.7" and click on the + Add to Firefox to the right of the version number.
6. Select the FireFTP then click on the Install Now
7. Restart the Firefox when prompted.
8. Click on Tools -> FireFTP
9. Click on the Create an Account...
10. Type in your Login and Password (contact [email protected] for your company's info)
11. Select Roos then click on Connect
12. Now you can upload and download file from Roos ftp site (ftp.roos.com)