RI Calibration Export
This application converts Guru .GZP files that contain Cal Data into CSV files that can be imported into spreadsheet application for analysis (i.e. Gauge R&R Study, Before/After Calibration data). Data is stored alphabetically by the calibration variable name. First column is Frequency, subsequent columns are calibration values based on variable type, typically in Log units.
System Requirements: Java 1.8+ must be installed on the OS (32- or 62-bit).
To Install RI Calibration Export App:
- Confirm you have Java 1.8 or higher installed. (How to Check Java version?)
- Download RiCalExportApp_<platform> appropriate for your OS from the links below.
Note: The ".jar" file can be launched by double clicking, but will not be automatically associated with .GZP files
- Follow the steps in the Setup Wizard.
Note: "This executable was created with an evaluation version of install4j" is displayed during install and at startup. Additional installers are available for 32-bit win, and Linux upon request.
To Export Cal Data to CSV:
- Double click on a .GZP that contains Guru objects with ObjClass of RiInstrumentCal, RiFixtureCal, RiDIBCal or choose File > Open.
See Exporting Cassini Calibration Data for Certification or Analysis https://roos.com/docs/RBEH-C6DKWY and Import, Export, & Recover Files with Guru Browser
- Choose the desired data and choose Export Selected (CSV) to generate a collection of CSV files in a directory named the same as the file. (See Figure 1)
Figure 1: RI Calibration Export app
Example .CSV Output
Direct Rec Calibrate Source (RiFrVs2pS)
0.001, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0
20000.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0