A System Description includes all the vital hardware and software configuration information of a Cassini tester.
To Create a System Configuration:
1. Choose any Cassini software from the Guru > Short Cuts button.
2. After Cassini application launches, choose System > Tester to open the Configuration window.
3. Choose Tester > Save Config Log and choose a file name ("Guru ID" + Description.txt) and folder (D:\Shared).
4. Choose OK to create the System Configuration file.
5. Configuration window can be closed. Suggest leaving Cassini software running.
Example System Configuration Log
The file structure includes multiple paragraphs:
Header info, Equipment Pool, Tester, Instruments, Tester Connections, Guru Setup and Local Guru Setup, Environment Setup, Patches, Patch shortcuts
Header info is dates (local data time, Guru local and GMT and CPU clock speed.
Equipment Pool has RIFL 10 MHz offset (cal data) and EPC serial #
Tester has software TesterDef and Cal Set information
Instruments have the Instrument Name, model and serial number, (Node ID = TIM Serial Number), location (T#) and InstrumentCal and InstrumentDef revisions.
Tester Connections describe Fixture Def
Guru Setup and Local Guru Setup are global Guru settings
Environment Setup is Cassini image ID info
Patches are one line descriptions of current patches
Patch shortcuts are specific revision info that the Shortcut uses to load the specific patches
Environment Setup is
Instruments can be used to determine NodeID (TIM Serial Number), Instrument Model, and hardware driver revision.
Figure 1: Tester > Create Config Log...
Figure 2: Save File