- Shoulder screw
- Upper and lower Spring
- Sandwich mount
1) Assemble two mounts on each side cover (W1MFCMSH) with the following parts:
- 2) Slide the assembled side covers under the bottom covers and attach with button head screws (MGR8721A) and a little bit of LOCTITE (Fig.2). Also, be sure to add the ground cable (MH272Y1A) to one corner before adhering with LOCTITE. Also place a #8 split lock washer (MAHYV31A) between the button head screw and the ground cable. Attach ground to side cover with 4-40 x ¼” SEMS screw (M6J2JS1A).
- 3) Screw assemblies to the bottom plate with 8 flat head screws ¼” (M673SZ1A).
4) Attach the carrier board (Y00065A1) containing appropriate pogo pins to the top plate (MER2651A) with 4-40 x ¼” sems screws (M6J2JS1A). Then attach the top plate assembly to the bottom plate assembly using the two 4-40 x ¼” 100° screws (MFFW391A), which will also be used for swiveling the top plate. Keep these screws loose, so the top plate can swivel; however, tighten them once shipping the fixture or using it in a production environment. Install the DC harness (M8UKXC2A) along with the appropriate cabling:
- 5) Attach the handles (M5YFXT1A) to the side panels with a #10 internal tooth washer (M6JGN21A) and 10-32 x 3/8” button head screws (M673YF1A). Use the two standoffs (MGZ88J1A) as lever arm and support for opening the fixture.
6) In order to close the fixture, remove the support standoff and then lower the top plate by the lever-arm.
- 7) After closing the fixture, the support standoff can be returned to the same hole location from which it was removed. When it is time to ship the fixture or time for production, finish off attaching the top plate to the side panels with the rest of the ¼” screws (M573SZ1A), as well as tightening the two 100° pivot screws installed earlier (MFFW391A).
ROOS INSTRUMENTS CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY
©2007-2023 Roos Instruments, Inc. All rights reserved.