This item will not be restocked when depleted and should be avoided for new designs.
This product entered limited availablity on 09/24/2009. View RIKs with Limited Availability for a complete list.
Suggested Replacement: RI8535A
Expiration Reason: Replaced by Cassini TIM (no longer available for RI7100A)
RIK0017A High Speed Digital Module Kit (1 Module)
2 Sets of 5 I/O Pins: DB 1 to 5 and DB 6 to 10
Von and Voff Set Range: 0 to 4V
Vcompare: 0 to 4V
Serial Control Supports: Data Read, Data Write, Clock, Strobe1, Data2 Write
Serial Write: Up to 80 Mbits/sec.
Scan Support: Yes
Parametric Measure: Yes
|Digital TIM or Fixture Digital Module Best Practices - How to Avoid Failure Interfacing Due To Wiring Ringing Effects|
Related Documents:User account required Create new account
Install this module in any M location except M9 or M10.
Fixture Configuration Steps:
- Launch the Device Connection Editor from Guru > Apps.
- Load the Fixture by selecting the Fixture tab, then choosing Dev Con > Load Fixture menu, choose the appropriate entry and press OK.
- After the fixture has loaded, choose Dev Con > Edit Instruments... Right click on the left pane and choose Add.
- Select Ri74215x from the list and choose OK.
x = A 8 bit, B 10b HS Serial, C Scan, D Digital, E Thales, F ASE (some options may require additional patches for A,D,E,F, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Right click on the moduleMap Value (default of M1) on the right pane and choose Edit.
- Select the appropriate value that matches the M location that the module is installed, choose OK.
- Choose OK to close the Editing Instruments dialog window.
- Choose Dev Con > Save Fixture to save. Close the Device Connection Editor application. Next time the Fixture is activated, the "DPins1" instrument is usable.
|Item||Ref||Part Number||QTY||Description||Category||Qty in Stock|
|1||G70RRF2A||1||Socket Strip, 15pin||PcbCnnct|
|2||GASJK22A||1||Cable Assy Ribbon 26c 12in||Rbbn|
|3||GFSVCH2A||1||Ri74315B 10 bit Fixture digital*||RInstrmn|
|4||M92F182A||1||Socket Strip 2x20||PcbCnnct|